EMOTIONS BUENOS AIRES RE-SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 27-30, 2020
After evaluating alternative scenarios to re-schedule Emotions Buenos Aires 2020, we are pleased to confirm that we will celebrate our 2020 edition on September 27-30, 2020, at the Faena Art Center, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
We know our beloved industry is going through a very hard time due to COVID-19, and we believe that, by working together at Emotions Buenos Aires, we will contribute to reactivate the travel industry.
EMOTIONS BUENOS AIRES 2020 - THE HAPPIEST EVENT IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
Emotions Buenos Aires 2020 will bring together the best travel emotion suppliers in Latin America as well as products from the Caribbean and Central America. Our distinguished guests are high-end international travel buyers cut out for turning services into emotional experiences for each and every client.
WHY THE HAPPIEST EVENT?
Because it´s possible to combine happiness with business, particularly in an industry whose main purpose is to delight travelers and guests. Because exhibitors and buyers work hard to bring happiness to their customers, sharing the same values embraced by Emotions. We will discover that, by working together, we can create happy memories for our guests.
EMOTIONS IS GREEN
Since its origins in 2014, one of Emotions core values has been environmental care. We try to use as many sustainable and recyclable materials as possible. We do not use plastic and prefer noble materials such as wood and eco canvas. In each edition, we introduce new eco-friendly practices, as part of our commitment with the environment:
● Our Welcome Kit includes only recyclable materials like cardboard, paper, wood and natural fabrics.
● We reduce the use of paper for our communication.
● We provide a personal refillable bottle to each participant, to have fresh water during the event.
● We only use recyclable materials for the set up of our venue and we reuse most of the furniture and equipment every year. We donate whatever cannot be reused.
● Our office has been certified for green practices.