EMOTIONS BUENOS AIRES, APRIL 11-14, 2021
Even though we have worked untiringly and with optimism to hold Emotions Buenos Aires 2020, we have to announce that the event will not go ahead on the expected dates this year. Due to the circumstances affecting the world as a whole, and Latin America in particular, we have been forced to postpone the show until 2021.
We will celebrate Emotions Buenos Aires 2021 on April 11-14, 2021, at the Faena Art Center, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
It is our mission to play our part to keep Latin America relevant and exciting for travelers from all over the world. #WEARECOMMUNITY
EMOTIONS BUENOS AIRES 2021 - THE HAPPIEST EVENT IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
Emotions Buenos Aires 2021 will bring together the best travel emotion suppliers in Latin America as well as products from the Caribbean and Central America. Our distinguished guests are high-end international travel buyers cut out for turning services into emotional experiences for each and every client.
WHY THE HAPPIEST EVENT?
Because it´s possible to combine happiness with business, particularly in an industry whose main purpose is to delight travelers and guests. Because exhibitors and buyers work hard to bring happiness to their customers, sharing the same values embraced by Emotions. We will discover that, by working together, we can create happy memories for our guests.
EMOTIONS IS GREEN
Since its origins in 2014, one of Emotions core values has been environmental care. We try to use as many sustainable and recyclable materials as possible. We do not use plastic and prefer noble materials such as wood and eco canvas. In each edition, we introduce new eco-friendly practices, as part of our commitment with the environment:
● Our Welcome Kit includes only recyclable materials like cardboard, paper, wood and natural fabrics.
● We reduce the use of paper for our communication.
● We provide a personal refillable bottle to each participant, to have fresh water during the event.
● We only use recyclable materials for the set up of our venue and we reuse most of the furniture and equipment every year. We donate whatever cannot be reused.
● Our office has been certified for green practices.